I post my work schedule because, for seventeen years now, I have labored in total obscurity. I often feel totally alone, and I know that, save for one or maybe two souls, no one cares even a little about me, if I live or if I die.
But I care. And I care about this work. And so posting my work schedule each day becomes an act of rebellion, a middle finger in the air of total apathy and indifference.
This work exists. I exist. Deal with it.
Writing Start: 10:16
New Words (Including Blog): 100
Edited: 2700 + 3200 + 1500 + 3200 = 10,400
1. Melody Book III: Second primary edit of chapter twenty-three
2. Dreamcatcher: Off
3. Cheapery St. Book III: Off
4. Angel Book III: Fifth primary edit of chapter nine
5. Stories from the Quiet: Off
6. Laurie: Off
7. LOTR: First secondary edit of chapter eight
8. Ant Story: Edited chapter one
(Every Day) Blog: 100